Our client is large online retailer of Garden Products and is currently looking for a number of motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service Executives to join their warm and friendly team on a long-term basis in the Reading, Berkshire area.
– Responding to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner ensuring the customer database is updated at all times
– Managing customer orders over the phone or via email, this will include dealing with customer complaints.
– Ensuring a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests
– Ensuring that all new orders are processed accurately and within the agreed timelines
– Any administrative tasks as required
Key Skills and Experience:
– Previous experience in customer service/administrative role would be beneficial
– Customer service orientated background
– Positive and flexible approach to solving issues
– Able to demonstrate drive and enthusiasm
– Good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
The working hours are 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday. There will also be a requirement to work on Saturdays and Bank Holidays, this will be on a rota basis.
The hourly rate £9/hour
The company offers training and progression opportunities.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.