We are currently looking for an experienced Deputy Operations Manager to join long-established family owned Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons in Reading, Berkshire.
Smooth running of the Operations team and co-ordination of resources to ensure key areas are met;
- General funeral duties
- Co-ordination of removals
- Mortuary duties
- Vehicle maintenance
- Workshop duties
- Building maintenance
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience within the funeral industry is essential.
- Demonstrate the highest standards in their personal presentation, motivation and attention to detail.
- Firm but fair approach to personal management is required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Working hours: 8:30am-5:30pm
Salary of £25,000 with private medical insurance.
·Bike to Work scheme
·Employee Assistance Programme
·Private medical insurance (after 3 years of service)
·Auto enrolment pension scheme (after 3 months of service)
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please contact our office on 0118 950 8757.