We are currently looking for a Despatch Supervisor to join our well-established client in Reading.
The successful candidate will be supervising a team of between 5-10 individuals on a daily basis in our Despatch Department.
- Dispatch deliveries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all stock is handled in a way as to minimise the risk of damage during delivery.
- Accurate picking customers’ orders and making regular checks to ensure only invoiced goods leave the building.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous successful track record in Supervisory positions is a must
- Warehouse experience is essential.
- Great time-keeping skills
- Experience with hitting targets and deadlines
- Great communication and motivational skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of ERP/WMS systems
The working hours: 07:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
The pay rate is £9.75/hour
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to David.Grant@gravity-personnel.com. If you require any further information, please contact our office on 0118 950 8757.