We are currently looking for a PM First Line Manager VNA to join our dynamic growing client in Didcot on a permanent basis.
The role will be joining the Operations team to support with the day to day running of the VNA area.
Tasks involved in this role include:
• monitoring processes and procedures to ensure compliance and therefore quality and accuracy.
• effectively delegating and completing tasks as required ensuring, efficiency, and timeliness.
• ensuring daily duties are completed to deliver weekly and monthly targets, organisational objectives, KPIs and SLAs.
• creating and maintaining effective communications within the team and across other operational teams.
• being involved in aspects of employee relations including disciplinary and grievance procedures, Return to Work interviews and annual appraisals.
• supporting and integrating new team members as the team grows, ensuring training is carried out as required.
• Operating Procedures Plan, forecast and report performance, analyse data using platforms such as Excel and Plancise.
• identifying processes and systems where improvement is required, propose solutions to deliver these improvements.
The ideal candidate will:
• have a good understanding of the Operations and Blue Yonder system.
• have ability to effectively manage relationships with internal and external partners.
• have excellent computer literacy and numeric skills.
• be Customer focused.
• be able to manage tight deadlines and peaks of workload whilst maintaining attention to detail.
• have strong analytical and excellent organisational skills.
14:00 pm-22:00 pm, Monday – Friday Permanent
£29,500 to £32,500