We are currently looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our well-established client in Reading.
The successful candidate will be assisting with preparing all print and digital artwork for all global marketing requirements.
- Creating the most engaging and eye catching still and animated digital designs and print designs.
- Assisting in the designing of print and email event invitations.
- Preparing still and animated artwork and designs, all digital advertising and social media adverts.
- Working alongside Social Media executive to assist with the art-working of organic social media posts.
- Designing new website landing pages and working with Marketing team to implement them.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and Marketing team to ensure all artwork is delivered on time
- Work with external suppliers to ensure printed materials are delivered on time
- Prepare and maintain brand presentations and internal brand stationary
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Design related qualification required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working for a creative agency or as a designer in-house for a brand.
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple projects – working in a fast-paced environment.
- Design in the luxury/premium sector desired but not essential.
- Competent in producing animated artwork as well as still.
- Knowledge and advanced use of Adobe Creative Suite CS5 onwards (In-design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and After Effects).
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software in particular PowerPoint.
- HTML and CSS knowledge desired but not essential.
Day shift available.
Salary negotiable depending upon experience.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please contact our office on 0118 950 8757.