We are currently looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our dynamic growing client in Reading on a permanent basis.
This role is immediately available.
Junior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Understanding project requirements and ideas.
- Using graphic techniques to create drafts.
- Producing logos, banners, and interfaces.
- Collaborating with the team to launch projects.
- Using feedback from other designers to improve.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of design techniques
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Time management skills.
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving.
- Running various machines – Production Laser machines, UV printers and Digital Cutting. Full training will be given.
- Essential – Good knowledge of Adobe Suite – Especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop on Apple Macs.
- An excellent understanding of English
- Monday to Friday 8:45 am until 5:45pm.
- Pay rate 25k – 30k per annum based on previous experience.