We are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our clients based in Lambourn, Hungerford
- Responsible for coordinating warehouse operations in collaboration with partners to achieve logistics KPI connected to customer experience, costs, and efficiency goals.
- To provide support and assistance to the Warehouse Operations Manager in relation to all warehouse activities including arranging inbound deliveries, uploading product data and images, query resolution and liaison with third party logistic partners and remote team.
- Carrying out all required administration and processing on both manual and computer systems
- Responsible for coordinating supplier deliveries to the warehouse and supporting documentation.
- Responsible for processing and distribution of redundant inventory
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in warehouse administration
- Experience utilising IT systems including ERP, WMS and business apps
- Ideally an interest in photography and image editing
- Ideally experience working with third party logistics providers
- University level education
- A good communicator with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise
- Organised and Proactive
40 Hours per week
8am-5pm or 9am-6pm (Monday – Friday)
Due to location, own transport is required.