The Purpose of this role is to support our clients manufacturing processes to achieve world class levels of operational efficiency, product quality and lowest piece part manufacturing cost.
- To maintain all production machinery.
- To repair production machinery following breakdowns.
- To carry out specific process development tasks as/when required.
- To support the design, build/modification of new/existing manufacturing equipment as/when required.
- A recognised apprenticeship in an engineering or production environment.
- Knowledge of Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems.
- 4 years manufacturing experience.
- Experience within a high volume production environment.
- Knowledge of computerised diagnosis equipment to maximise production output.
- Experience in common PC software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, etc.).
This is a great opportunity to join a sector leading company during an exciting period of expansion.
Please apply by sending your CV or calling our office on 0118 950 8757.