We are currently looking for an Operations Team Leader to join our clients based in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
• Participating and testing the new operation processes and systems (such as JDA WMS, automation and MHE).
• Communicate effectively with team members and management.
• Writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for new processes and procedures
• Train and share knowledge with team members to enable tasks be carried out to the required standards.
• Ensure the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Safe Working Practices (SWPs) are accurate and up to date.
Experience and qualifications:
• Demonstrate a good understanding of both spoken and written English.
• Experience of managing a team.
• Proven experience of working in a warehouse environment.
• Qualifications relating to a warehouse environment e.g. manual handling training, CILT /NVQs etc
• Experience of using WMS systems.
• Competent user of MS Office.
• 37.5 hours per week
2pm – 10pm Monday – Friday