We are currently looking for an Production Administrator to join our dynamic growing client based in Swindon (SN3).
The key elements of the role are to ensure the timely delivery of all related production work to meet customer expectations. To undertake a range of general and specific administrative duties within the Production Department as well as supporting other areas of the team during periods of sickness and holiday absence.
- Monitoring email inbox’s
- To maintain and update weekly and monthly databases
- To process sales orders and sales documentation
- Ensure high quality standards
- Ensure Health and Safety standards
- Previous administration experience
- IT literate and proficient with using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience using SAP would be an advantage but not necessary.
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Create and manage V-lookups and Pivot tables in Excel
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- £11.50 per hour
- In person