We are currently looking to recruit a Production Control Assistant to join our well established client in Swindon, Wiltshire.
- Answering and resolving E-mail enquiries.
- Reporting and tracking orders on a weekly basis, dealing with cancellations.
- Processing and issuing new components to order.
- Kanban consumption reporting and reorder
- Issuing Custom Made to order job cards & Logo Job Packs to the production team in a timely manner.
- Updating and completing Weekly/Monthly KPI Reports
- Reporting turnaround times for repairs and other issues to other departments on a weekly basis.
- Creating and updating training documents for any reports completed.
- Covering Production Controller and Production Control Supervisor when required
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative environment
- Good computer skills including Word and Excel
- Numerate with close attention to detail.
- Ability to work shift patterns in peak season
- Good punctuality and flexibility regarding hours and duties
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to engage with suppliers
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to undertake varied tasks simultaneously and use initiative.
Monday to Friday 8:00-16:30
Salary range £21,000-£23,000/annum depending upon experience.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.