We are currently looking for a Rework & Fulfilment Manager to join our client based on the outskirts of Swindon.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Rework Team of up to 20 staff members ensuring all client requests are managed effectively and KPIs are maintained at all times to achieve customer deadlines.
- Day to day Management of the Rework Team of up to 20 staff members
- Ensuring all client activity and requests are managed via detailed production schedule
- Ensuring all activity is recorded accurately on a daily basis
- Quality control.
- Identifying any team members who are not achieving targets and putting a training schedule in place.
- Identify areas for improvement so that continuous development of the rework area is achieved
A minimum of 2/3 years’ experience within the Logistics Industry (proven track record is essential) and must be competent in the use of Windows Office Packages and Logistics Management Systems
Starting salary Up to £35,000 per annum