We are currently looking for a full time Stock Control Co-ordinator to join our well established client in Reading, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating the Stock Control team and ensuring the smooth operation of the stock control functions.
- Ensuring that orders are scheduled in the most effective and efficient manner to ensure targets are met, and are tracked throughout the purchasing process, highlighting issues at the earliest opportunity.
- Ensuring that daily and monthly stock takes are posted accurately and on time, and part details are maintained correctly through stock takes, adjustments and administration.
- Receiving deliveries and ensuring delivered goods meet required quality standards.
- Ensuring inventory is stored efficiently and safely, and that picking locations are replenished once minimum levels are reached.
- Ensuring equipment maintenance guidelines are enforced and adhered to, and that the warehouse and other storage areas are maintained to the relevant health and safety standards.
- Ensuring Stock Control procedures are documented and audited regularly, and that quality control procedures are enforced within the Stock Control team.
- Developing the Supply Chain system for continuous improvement
- Supporting the Chief Operating Officer with employee reviews, ensuring performance issues are documented clearly and objectives and targets are set and monitored to promote improvement, as well as being responsible for training the team and monitoring behaviour.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of supervising a successful warehouse operation
- Evidence of working with MRP/ERP systems and inventory management systems
- Knowledge of current Health and Safety guidelines
- Demonstrates strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Counter-Balance Fork Lift Licence
Working Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757