We are currently looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join our client on the outskirts of Reading, Berkshire.
Please note: Subsidized transport can be provided from Reading (35-45min journey – traffic dependant)
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment to ensure targets are met whilst maintaining quality standards and maximising efficiency.
- Picking orders
- Achieve picking and accuracy targets
- Put away goods within the department
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Following health and safety procedures at all times
Key Skills & Experience:
- Reliability and punctuality
- Attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Good organisational skills
Various shifts available
6am-2pm – £8.72 per hour (1-12 weeks) £9.00 (12 weeks + weeks)
2pm-10pm – £10.03 per hour (1- 12 weeks) £10.35 per hour (12 + weeks)
10pm-6am – £11.34 per hour (1- 12 weeks). £11.70 per hour (12 + weeks)
Please note that the role is temporary to permanent and can go permanent for the right candidate depending upon the quality of work.
Please email your CV to Sales.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757