We are currently looking for a CNC operator to join a well-established and dynamic growing engineering company in the Reading, Berkshire area.
– Setting up and operating CNC Machines
– Ensuring manufactured parts are produced in the most efficient manner
– Working to customer specifications
– Monitoring the production line, watching for problems such as pile ups, or jams
– Ensuring work areas are kept clean and tidy, adhering to Health and Safety procedures and policies
Key Skills & Experience:
– Previous experience of working within a similar role
– Ability to read technical drawings and be able to set the machine and work on own initiative
– An eye for detail and attention to quality
The working hours are 7:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday.
The pay rate of £9-£11/hour depending upon experience is on offer.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now by sending your CV to gretaA@gravity-personnel.com.