We are currently looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join our well-established client in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
Transport provide from Reading, to and from the site.
Successful candidates will be responsible for accurately picking and packing orders, preparing items for dispatch, labelling, scanning, replenishing stock and maintaining and encouraging a good working environment with a high level of housekeeping promoting best practice. There is an opportunity to gain a permanent contract with our client, following a qualifying period.
- Picking and/or packing products.
- Loading products into cages.
- Achieve picking and accuracy targets.
- Operating manual and electric pallet trucks.
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
- Following health and safety procedures at all times.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced environment.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- Ability to follow work procedures, instructions and safety rules.
- Ability to move products that may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting, in line with Health & Safety regulations.
- Previous warehouse experience would be beneficial.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
- 6:00am – 2:00pm – £11.03 per hour
- 2:00pm – 10:00pm – £12.13 per hour
- 10:00pm – 6:00am – £13.23 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person