We are currently looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join our well-established client in Swindon.
Successful candidates will be responsible for accurately picking and packing customer orders, preparing items for dispatch, labeling, scanning, replenishing stock and maintaining and encouraging a good working environment with a high level of housekeeping promoting best practice.
- Picking & packing customer orders with a high level of care & accuracy
- Assisting in replenishing stock and keeping the work environment clean and tidy at all times
- Loading goods for dispatch
- Assisting with stock control as and when required
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced environment
- Reliability and punctuality
- Ability to follow work procedures, instructions and safety rules
- Ability to move products that may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting, in line with Health & Safety regulations
- Previous warehouse experience would be beneficial
The working hours are 8:00-16:30 Monday to Friday.
The pay rate is £8.74/hour, £8.87/hour after 12 weeks. Overtime rate – £13.11/hour.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to Sales.support@gravity-personnel. If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757.